The Advantage is Clear
- Safe lockable lids, uncomplicated effective design for peace of mind.
- Simple, straight forward unobtrusive below ground installation.
- Economic fast installation: no concrete base and no concrete backfill are required which means that there are no delays in carrying out the installation.
- Reinforced monolithic concrete structure designed to last (more than 50 years).
- Low profile design with highlets/outlets assures shallow excavation.
- The tanks weigh two ton each, facilitating easy handling by standard digger equipment required to dig and back fill the hole.
- Proven aerobic biological process eliminating bad odours.
- No mechanical working parts inside the tank.
- Electrical parts are located outside the tank in a separate housing.
- Low energy consumption blower unit (timer/alarms optional).
- Quartz 60 micron pore diffuser, non clog, no back pressure on blower.
- Quiet piston operated blower.
- Minimum inexpensive annual maintenance without the need to desludge.
- Large primary tank surface area facilitates de-sludging every 2/3 years.
- Standard gravity flow unit with simple design for submersible pump installation if required e.g. raised percolations areas.
- Install as septic tank, upgrade to treatment unit later (all components removable).