Tracey Concrete manufactures a comprehensive range of high quality Jacking Pipes to suit the requirements of the latest generation of pipe jacking systems in the UK, Ireland and North America.
Jacking Pipe Case Studies
Microtunnelling is a cost effective alternative to deep open cut pipe laying trenches which may not be practical due to the major disruption associated with open cut excavations, especially in urban areas. Tracey Concrete have a long tradition of producing high quality concrete pipes and our Quality Systems are recognised internationally.
Tracey Concrete Jacking Pipes can be manufactured in shorter lengths, on request, to accommodate containers for shipping.
Advantages of Jacking Pipes
- Minimum Excavation
- Reduced noise, dust & dirt
- Reduced risk of settlement
- Reduced disruption to surrounding areas
- Less spoil
- 90% less vehicle movements
- Reduced levels of re-instatement
- Minimum excavation
- Lower maintenance costs
- Speed of installation
- Construction work does not depend on the weather
- High degree of reliability and cost effectiveness
- No requirement for secondary lining